Monday, December 21, 2009

Sleepless nights
Early mornings
Break of dawn
Working to support we
On another level than people can see
Usually humble about me
But now people need to see
The niceness can fade away
I can come on the same level as you
I won't will show better than I can tell you
That you can never get on my level
You don't even have your own
You really call yourself grown
Yes everyone needs help sometimes
You were never there when I needed mine
Instead of saying no
You weren't a man and lied
I see birds of a feather flock together
He is just as slow as you
Both in the same position
Will either ever get better
Priorities show it all
And the H** is on your level
Living on the government
And continually having kids
That will never be me
That makes me see
I will never be what you want
My life includes more
Than laying on my back
10 years on me
And that's all you accomplish
Please
Funny when the tables turn
That's what it takes for people to learn
How does it feel
When you get the real!

No comments:

Post a Comment