Wednesday, December 30, 2009

He is

He Is

He is my very best friend

The first one I want to confide in.

The one to hold me and make it all ok

The one who tells me the pain will fade away.

He is my true protector

The one who lets no harm come my way

The defender of our home

The man ready to slay anything that gets in our way


He is my support system

The one who dares me to dream

The one who tells me nothing can get in my way

The one who pushes me just enough to make it through the day.


He is my provider

The head of the household

The one that feeds and clothes me

The one who nourishes my soul


He is my king

The lover of my dreams

The one who makes me feel sexy

And the one to pamper me


He is all of this and more

And I can't wait to see what all he has in store

The only thing I need to know now

Is

WHO HE IS!



Krystle T.

Copyright 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment