Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Fool again

Fooled Again
Lovers should first be friends
Had me so excited when it began
Assumed we had an understanding
Mutual respect from timing
Thinking we knew each other well enough
Never imagined it could get this rough
Harsh words said from anger
Whole relationship in danger
Lying
Then blaming on me
Name calling that didn’t apply
You never saw the crazy side
Love turning into hate
Hurt you never loved me anyway
Nothing really I can say
Or do to have my way
Left out in the cold
With not a lick of clothes
Trying to repair
The crack left there
That love for a friend
Expanded in the wind
It became too much
Something the friend wouldn’t touch
Now all is lost
Was it worth the cost
Betrayal and deceit
All played on me
Now my friend is gone
Where’s my comfort zone
No more beautiful conversations
No new vacations
No hugs and kisses
Never get to be the misses
Lesson learned
When will it ever be my turn

No comments:

Post a Comment