Wednesday, December 30, 2009

The Greatest Loss

I wanted you before you were there
Then the sickness came from no where
I already had the feeling
That you were forming
You made yourself known
Everyone wanted you home
Started making plans
Grateful for the addition
Loving my condition
But God had other plans
He wanted you more than I ever can
Maybe I didn’t deserve to be blessed
Sorry I took you through so much stress
I long for you everyday
Only in my dreams do you stay
Then I wake up to reality
You’re not really here with me
No matter how hard I try
I can’t replace you in my life
Can’t fill the hole you left
Can’t get over the theft
The snatching away of my heart
Our new start
What was I supposed to learn from this
Never getting to feel your kiss
Never smelling your
Never holding you
Still loving you
I hope you can feel it
My love hasn’t lessened one bit
Please keep watch over us
Your family me & Krys

No comments:

Post a Comment