Monday, December 21, 2009

Friends to Lovers

They say you should be friends
Before anthing begins
However true friends are invested til the end
There is love
After a friendship begins
Few understand the definition of friends
Mutual respect is where it all begins
Then understanding comes in
Feelings somehow get mixed in
Communication is the key
To build anything successfully
Then you add a level of complexity
That comes with openig your body
Is it worth it to see
If the friendship can take the heat
It's worth it to me
If true love is a possibility
But if the friendship is lost
And pain is spread so far across
One heart more than the other
No understanding can be recovered
Can the friendship ever mend
Or is this break to the end
The uninjured party says "It's cool"
Yeah it seems that way to you
You tell me to look from the outside in
Can you do the same my friend
Will you even miss me if I leave
Or will you feel relieved
To not hear anything from me
Maybe I'll step back and see

No comments:

Post a Comment