Monday, December 21, 2009

RAW

Wow
What a day
When I don't have enough words
To say
To show
To feel
To express
To be real
Always on a different plane
Not everyone can understand
That we all need to grow
To keep up with demand
Perfect can't be attained
Until we fill the master's plan
It's not on this plane
Not on this land
Sad no many can understand
To limited to see
I won't let that be me
Too deep for the norm
Weathering all storms
Always coming out better
Than I was before
A hard task to do
Since I'm higher than you know
The reason I can see so low
Can reach the extremes
As dramatic as it seems
That's passion that's raw
Emotional enough to create
Real enough to relate
Understanding enough to explain
Even on the lowest plane
Now can you see
Naw too much from me
When explaining on different levels
And stilll confusion exists
Sad to say its you not me
Open your eyes
Then you can see
Especcially
When it's not just me
You hear the same thing
From a lesser being
The best lessones learned
Are the ones on your own
Only the truly wise
Learn from other's mistakes
But learning on your own can't be replaced
We have to remember
That aged doesn't relate
To wisdom as much as we think
There are just some
That's been here before
I won't be back again
Letting go
The anger and sin

No comments:

Post a Comment