Thursday, April 1, 2010

Why????

WHY?????
He says my eyes are like a safe with no lock
If it’s soooo easy for him to see right into my heart
Then why use up my love and kindness
Does he want me to push him away like the rest
I know he has it in him to treat me like that queen
Yet he’s intentionally showing me another thing
Treating the wrong people right
And the right people wrong
Frankie could have made that into a song
Now he treated her right as can be
Such a difference when it comes to me
Which makes him wrong
Being treated right by me
This thing keeps going faithfully
I can see where it’s heading
And I need to get out now
And by the time he figures it out
It’ll be way too late
I would have thought about all the wrong
The hurt
The pain
With no gain
And asked myself
Why I stayed so long
In the first place
I should have left after the first day
But I had to “give it a chance”
I’m going to learn one day
To stop giving my heart away
To people who are broken
I can’t fix everything
So I’ll leave it up to God
And continue to work on myself alone
All about Krys2
That’s the only way for me to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment