Friday, April 9, 2010

All About Me

All About Me
Even when I’m off the scene
My name stays in full swing
I hear sooo many things
And people will believe what they choose to believe
Don’t want you to judge them on what you hear
But they are quick to listen to the birds in their ear
Acting like they don’t know misery loves company
One reason I don’t bring to you everything told to me
People can think what they want is petty
Petty would be me doing to you what you do to me
But why do that
When it comes back naturally
See Karma is a bigger B
Than I ever can be
So I’ll sit back and do my thing
Watch what time will bring
People just can’t see
True generosity
For what it is
Or for what it can be
I understand completely
So used to people who are shady
That they are not ready
For anything more
Anything better
My fault too
Cause I expect better
Expect people to really see
Instead of me being more careful
I look at potential
And intentions behind the acts
Perspective so different from the norm
So it must be wrong
Brainwashed indeed
Fitting in is not me
Get over it
And get gone
Cause you my dear
Have been erased from my mind
Hidden in my heart
And will be given no more time
We’ll see
If you’ll be one
To realize at one point
And let your pride not win one
Or if you’ll take it to the grave
And just pretend to be dumb
Won’t make me
Or break me
Hope I have an impression on at least one
Open an eye
To reality
Then I can say job well done
It’s an accomplishment to reach one

No comments:

Post a Comment