Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Waited too long

Waited too long
How long can I wait it out
Before you realize
The love I have for you in my life
I sit back while you do your dirt
Clean it all up
Act like I’m not hurt
Attempt to school you on how to do it better
Try to calm her down as your helper
Doing everything to hold on to my position
The one you take your anger out on
And any shape or form
It manifests in that day
Mentally
Physically
You don’t care which way
Five minutes later
It’s all cool
Hell I was choked up
Not You

Now this particular day
Ol girl made you mad
You came home
Still wanting some ass
You knew I didn’t want it
But took it anyway
That wasn’t enough
For your frustrations that day
I wasn’t her
So you couldn’t bust
You started to choke
Hoping to add to your lust
I fought til I couldn’t anymore
You just held tighter
Enjoying the ride in store
You finally reached your peak
And decided to let go of me
Turned over and askes
“Was it good baby?”
Acting surprised when you got no response
Anger started bulding back up
So you grabbed my arm
And felt the weight
Looked into my cold eyes
Dam was all you can say
How can I hide this
Running through your mind
No care or thought
To the life taken so sly
I waited and waited for you to love me back
To appreciate everything I did to have your back
Guess I waited too long
Now that chance for love is gone
No one will know my pain or suffering
No one will know my hard work or vitality
They will put out a search party for me
And you’ll search like you care I’m missing
Soon enough it will all die down
That’ sigh of relief will resound
That’s just when you’ll get hit
From my uncle who suspected it
All along and was biding his time
This is one shot in the head you won’t survive
16 from the clip for good measure
And to make sure they won’t recognize you in any weather
Closed casket is just what he’ll want
His niece didn’t get laid to rest
Your people won’t get to see you either punk
This is a dangerous game you play
And you can never come out on top in the end
But as long as we keep playing
This is how it will end
© Mz Precious Poet
2010

No comments:

Post a Comment