Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Untitled

What am I do to
Opened up to you
Allowed you in my life
Not looking for stife
Opened up my home
You and lil buddy had time to roam
Now I know most of the complexities
And it's doing nothing but stressing me
Most of what you say you do
But this one thing has a hold on you
Not sure which way to turn
Another lesson learned
This one may be lifelong
An UnXpect'D suprise to come
Now the bond might be forever
And the fallout so unclever
Instead of using all that tact
You don't know how to act
Stuck in between
Don't want to be mean
Sometime the truth hurts
And it needs to be told fromt he first
If not drama follows
So unworth the hollow
Empty feeling that's left
Behind when no one's left
To unerstand the pain
Hurt
Maybe even shame
Looking back on the situation
Reflection
Mew perception
Hind site 20/20
Foresite needs some contacts
You steady telling me to relax
Well guess what I will
I'm sure you won't like this deal
Cause I'm relaxing on my own
The stress won't be brought to my home

Mz Precious Poet
(c) 2010

2 comments: