Friday, January 8, 2010

Untitled

The anger
The pain
The confusion
The shame
Emotions battered
House tattered
Evidence of tantrum
Emotional storm
How to let go
Violation of body, mind and soul
Emotional melting pot
Already on overflow
Too many thoughts
Hard to let go
Already took enough
Now part of my soul
No apology
Trying to blame me
Can’t take responsibility
For your actions at all
It will come back
But til then what
I’m just to feel pain
Why won’t it go away
Noid in my own home

Feeling unsafe
Scared to be alone
Checking locks
Sleeping with mace
And you try and tell me to my face
It wasn’t a violation
You did nothing wrong
Don’t want to involve police
Seems like so much stress
At the same time
Am I letting you get away with it
No one uunderstands
It’s not their feelings
Every1 thinks they know what’s best for me
But they aren’t in my shoes
And they don’t want to be
No one there for support
Just judgment of me
Then I keep it in
Wrong again
Can’t win for lose
You violated me
I did nothing to you
Yet you walk around so happy
When I’m full of tears inside of me

1 comment:

  1. BeautifuL words, keep them flowing they are just like tears... The more you release the more power to heal...
    It's a process go thru the motions, life is full circle just as the earth orbits the sun we are never in one place too long accept this bad time as what it is a challenging time but kno that soon it will get better... It's the law of the universe you just have to believe... When u exude positive u get that in return :) love u...It's not right but u will be okay...I kno... I'm living proof!

    ReplyDelete