Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Uncharted Terrain

Rolling through my mind
Over and over again
Learning from the past
Not wanting to make the same mistakes again
Wanting to trust
Open fully up
Be free
Be me
Yet knowing I can get hurt again
Scared to move with the wind
Scared for the fragile to be broken again
Not knowing his real intentions
Almost let my old ways take the lead
And push away
What I may just need
To fill the void
The one part of your heart
That has outside needs
Love and family
To nourish and feed
The fragile part
That can easily
Break apart
And drain the soul
Mind
Body
And Heart
Not to be given lightly
When held back
It can miss alot
Alot of needs
Alot of love
Alot of comfort
Even having the family
Is it my body or heart
Another question
Tearing me apart
Will the friendship be lost
To turmoil
And at what cost
A few hours pleasure
With lingering memories
Conversation falling apart
Because physical is now the theme
Or will it be
Where we don't need
As much conversation
Because we know each other's needs
Where we can be content
To be with each other in silence
A perfect bond indeed
For now I'll just move
With the cheese
And see where that takes me.

No comments:

Post a Comment